Welcome to Stony Creek!!
NINE-DINE & WINE
Job Title: Short Order Cook (Part-time)
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Starting Wage: DOQ
Job Description:The Short Order Cook is responsible for preparing cooked foods, and must be able to perform all station functions of Fry, Flat Top Griddle, Pantry, and cold station; communicating ticket times and potential problems to the manager on duty and servers as necessary; providing the highest quality of service to customers and associates at all times; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
- Follows recipes and/or product directions for preparing, seasoning, cooking, carving and serving food items which may include soups, meats, vegetables, desserts and other food and beverage products.
- Cleans and sanitizes work stations, equipment, floors and other maintenance as required.
- Practices excellent food safety and sanitation practices and complies with HACCP standards
- Operates a variety of kitchen equipment; Measures and mixes ingredients, washes, peels, cuts and shreds fruits and vegetables Stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of products.
- Completes any assigned side work as needed
- Assists in maintaining all records required by the Health Department
Qualifications: At least 2 years in experience in a restaurant or banquet facility. Illinois Department of Public Health Food Sanitation
License and Illinois Basset Certification within six (6) months of hire. Weekend work schedule is required.
• Excellent Organizational Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Exceptional Customer Service Skills.
Range Keys - $50.00-----Receive $60.00 in Range Credit
$100.00---Receive $125.00 in Range Credit
Call (708) 857-2433 for Details
Range is Open from 6AM-10PM Daily (weather permitting)