Do you offer tours of the banquet facility?
- Yes we do. We ask that guest please call to schedule an appointment with our coordinator at 708-857-2433 ext. 2301 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I get a copy of the Banquet Menu?
- You can get a copy of it by Clicking Here.
Where can I get a copy of the Room Rental Agreement?
What are some of the Facility Regulations?
How many people can the facility seat?
- We can accomodate up to 220 (weather permitting)
Is your Facility Handicapped Accessible?
- Yes, including the bathrooms
What are your time frames?
- Stony Creek is flexible with our time frames. The facility is open 364 days a year (closed Christmas day). Evening events must end no later than 12:00am.
When can I get into the room to decorate?
- Stony Creek allows the party coordinator 1/2 hour to decorate or set up for the day’s event.
Can I bring in a band or our own D.J. ?
- Yes. You can. However, they must bring in their own sound equipment. If a band performs outside in our Tent area they must end no later than 12:00am.
- They may come to set up 1 hour prior to the event.
Can I bring in my own alcohol?
- No. Our liquor license issued by Cook County restricts us on bringing in alcohol not purchased through our own vendors.
Can I bring home left over food from the reception?
- No, unfortunately Cook County Helath Department regulations prohibit guests from taking home uneaten food, with the exception of leftover cake.Which we will be happy to package for you to take home.
What is your minimum guest guaranty?
- Our minimum guest guaranty is 50.
Can I bring in homemade food?
- No. All events must be catered by a health department licensed caterer.
Are catered-in events staffed by Stony Creek?
- Yes. We provide trained and knowledgeable wait staff to help with the setup, cleanup, guest requests, refilling food items, clearing off tables and any other requests you may have. (For a nominal fee)